Friday, May 25, 2012

Family Photos

Good afternoon readers, its been a while.  We have an injured team member currently, otherwise we would have another investigation uploaded.  However, that doesn't mean I am not collecting evidence for you all anyways.  My aunt came across a few photographs that are quite interesting and I figured this would be the best place to share them. 
This first picture was taken in Louisville, Kentucky.  This is my grandmother, on my mom's side, standing in front of my great-grandmother's house, shortly after my great-grandmother passed away.
Take a look at the window behind her.
I would like to also note, the reason for my interests in the paranormal occurred around this same time.  Shortly after my great-grandmother died, I was 7 at the time, I had an encounter with the paranormal.  I walked past a table in our living room with very sharp edges and sliced my leg open big time.  I had scraped my leg on this table before, and even bumped into it, but not once had I ever put a gash in my leg.  My mom ran to grab the first aid kit, because I had blood pouring down my leg.  When she returned I simply had a scar in that location.  I vividly remember seeing a woman appear before me and her running her cold finger across the wound, then noticing the lack of blood when she disappeared.  I was frozen in place and incredibly frightened when my mom came back, and she was freaked out too.  This poses the question of whether the picture above and my childhood incident are both my great-grandmother making an appearance.

The next two photos I have were taken at my grandmother's trailer in Magnolia, Texas.  My grandmother died in the hospital when her lungs collapsed and shortly after we realized what may have caused this to happen.  The trailer she bought was used as a model home and not really connected to anything before she bought it.  Apparently they attempted to connect sewer and water lines to the trailer too quickly and forgot one very important area.  There was a plastic covering left over where the drain should have emptied out of the kitchen sink.  They never connected a sewer line to it and therefor the waste just collected in this huge plastic net.  Therefor the cause of her illness could have been from mold fumes coming into the house and her inhaling them.  My cousins had been living with her and resided in the house for a while after she passed, and they found this out from wondering what was wrong with the sink and bug coming out of it.  The mess was cleaned up and pipes were installed, however lye had to be put down to kill the mold and soak up the mess afterward.
Underneath the trailer, where the mess was cleaned up, the orbs are noticeable in the top left.

This was in the back of the house, the kitchen window which the sink set in front of is in the center.  More very noticeable orbs.
My aunt is currently digging through her many photos, looking what else she may have and never noticed.  If we come up with more, I will be sharing them soon.  Don't forget to leave your feed back and if you haven't already, then join our blog as a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment