Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Little Bit of an Update

Good afternoon readers, I just wanted to give everyone a quick update and share some interesting photos.  We have a possible investigation coming in the next week, and I have had up put up on a national feed and twitter for people to contact for investigations.  I am really hoping we pick up soon, but this stuff is also difficult to work around our work schedules, because we don't have normal 9-5 jobs.  Anyhow, I took a picture in my house a while ago and just decided that maybe I should pot it.  I will also post the one before and after, all taken within a couple seconds of each other.  This was the day I got my new camera and was really just testing it out, not even thinking I would catch anything.

This is the one!  Not a ball, not dust, and not line of light to follow.

Funny how he tried to move, I said to sit, and he did then turned and looked right at that spot.
Also, yesterday my friend Lynz and I took a trip to Galveston.  We thought we would explore Fort Travis, then go to the beach and have some of  Rita's water ice.  As usual, the plan didn't follow, except the Rita's part.  Fort Travis was closed, which their website said nothing about, and the weather was bad.  We had fun anyways though, we explored the  Bolivar Peninsula, visited some cemeteries, went to the oldest existing public library in Texas, walked along the Strand, visited a pub, had dinner, and got some creepy pictures of two of my favorite buildings in Galveston.
The Bishop's Palace

The Moody Mansion
The cemeteries where extremely interesting, and we are planning on going another time.  There is so much to see and not enough time in one day to experience it all.  I will leave some pictures from the cemetery here, but I wanted to let everyone know, that I have been inspired to make a cemetery blog.  I always take tons of pictures and am fascinated with some of the history you find, so that will be up shortly and I will be linking it to this website.  I will update you guys and there are tons of photos coming your way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment